This gel is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Start your day with this pudding-scented treat and you’ll be ready to let the good times roll. Soothing oat satisfies thirsty skin and, combined with a dash of banana and wheatgerm oil, makes the perfect recipe for softness. You’re going to want to grab a whole bunch of these soothing lathers!
You’ll love this if you like:
- Comforting caramel puddings covered in custard.
- Let The Good Times Roll fresh cleanser or Sympathy For The Skin body lotion.
- Going absolutely bananas for sweetly scented skin.
- Banana and oat decoction is soothing and softening for your skin, calming and hydrating with every sweep.
- Wheatgerm oil is rich in protein, omega-9 and Vitamin B and helps to protect and soothe your skin.
- This shower gel is extra gentle, made with a new sulphate-free and palm-free formula. Let us know what you think at [email protected].
How to use: Slip into the shower and give this creamy shower gel a good squeeze before lathering all over, washing away for cosy-soft skin.
About 3 months ago
This delicious banana/ custard gel smells amazing and the scent stays on my skin for the whole day. It is a little thicker in consistency than other Lush shower gels, but spreads well on my skin when using a sponge. Will definitely be purchasing again.
1 month ago
About 1 month ago
This smells delicious, like caramelly goodness. It smells very similar to the let the good times roll face scrub. I had to give this to a friend though as I couldn’t stand the texture, it’s a thick slippery goopy mess. Not a fan, but would definitely repurchase should it reformulated into the normal gel consistency.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated