The delicate blossoms of spring have been reimagined as a softening shower gel enriched with almond milk and the scent of sweet marzipan. A triple dose of almond comes courtesy of Fair Trade almond oil, almond milk and almond essential oil and is rounded off with the woody warmth of sandalwood and sweet benzoin. Sulphate-free, this creates a gentle lather suitable for all skins.
- Almond milk is both softening and moisturising on your skin, helping to protect it from the elements.
- Fair Trade almond oil not only softens and moisturises your skin, it also gives the Palestinian farmers who grow and harvest the almonds a steady income.
- Rose water calms and balances your skin, helping to alleviate redness and irritation.
- This shower gel is extra gentle, made with a new sulphate-free and palm-free formula. Let us know what you think at [email protected].
How to use: Work onto your body in the shower and lather up before rinsing away.
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (from Coconut Oil)
- Glycerine (from Rapeseed Oil)
- Almond Milk
- Rose Water
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (from Coconut Oil)
- Propylene Glycol (from Rapeseed Oil)
- Fine Sea Salt
- Xanthan Gum
- Cedarwood Oil
- Coriander Seed Oil
- Sandalwood Oil
- Almond Essential Oil
- Fair Trade Almond Oil
- Tincture of Benzoin
- Titanium Dioxide