Once upon a time, there was a mischievous fairy called Silver Wing who lived in a magical land. During the summer, the fairies dance and play freely wherever they want but in the winter, they have to return to their own land and stay there until the spring, for Jack Frost rules over winter and if they're caught by him there will surely be trouble.
One day, Silver Wing became curious and wanted to see what the world looked like in winter. She convinced her friends to venture out and they delighted in seeing the first snow. They frolicked for hours and finally fell asleep beneath a toadstool. When they awoke, Jack Frost stood before them and, as punishment for breaking the rules, he turned them into flowers. After some time, he let the fairies go, on the condition that they returned every February as flowers with green stems and drooping white petals. And this is how snowdrops came to be.
You'll love this if you like:
- Sweet creamy scents.
- American Cream shower gel, Marshmallow World bath bomb, or American Cream conditioner.
- Telling fairy stories and spreading a little magic.
- Clary sage oil helps you to feel grounded and calm.
- Fairies love lavender oil. It helps you to feel soothed and get a good night's sleep.
- Vanilla absolute helps to balance and gently cleanse your skin.
How to use: As you run your bath, crumble this bubble bar under the tap and frolick in the mounds of bubbles before settling down for a cosy sleep.
How to store: Keep somewhere cool and dry until you're ready to venture from your hidden world and into the bath.