If you want a tingletastic start to your day, this body conditioner is mint for you. Menthol crystals and peppermint oil tantalise from the tips of your fingers to your toes, bringing your skin to life.
You'll love this if you like:
- Refreshing mint and enlivening menthol scents.
- Dirty Springwash shower gel, Outback Mate soap, Christingle body conditioner, or Magic Crystals shower scrub.
- Getting ready to mingle.
- Menthol crystals stimulate blood circulation, giving a feeling of freshness and relaxing sore muscles.
- Organic jojoba oil's affinity to our own sebum means it is ultra hydrating and moisturising while still feeling lightweight on your skin.
- Rich, murumuru butter locks in moisture and protects skin while cooling spearmint invigorates and refreshes.
- This body conditioner has a palm-free formula. Let us know what you think at [email protected].
How to use: Scoop out a generous amount and apply over your body in the shower. Rinse away for softened, stimulated skin.
- Water (Aqua)
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Murumuru Butter
- Fair Trade Shea Butter
- Glycerine (from Rapeseed Oil)
- Stearic Acid (from Olive Oil)
- Glyceryl stearate (from Olive Oil)
- Menthol Crystals
- Peppermint Oil
- Spearmint Oil
- Grapefruit Oil
- Cassia Oil
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Colour 42090