Not So Secret Santa
When Santa got stuck in a snowball he began to shout “You won’t get any toys if you don’t pull me out!”
Santa needs help getting free from his current predicament, so roll this sweet citrus bath bomb into your bath to release him. He may not quite be able to conceal his flailing limbs, but this bath bomb might have a colourful surprise in store for you yet.
You'll love this if you like:
- Uplifting lemon myrtle and lemon oil.
- Santa's on His Way bath oil tablet, Satsuma soap, Golden Wonder bath bomb.
- A roll around with your secret Santa.
- Litsea cubeba’s sweet lemony fragrance will uplift and relax.
- Sicilian lemon oil refreshes your skin and mind.
How to use: Get the bath running. When full, climb in and drop Santa into the the water. Lay back, relax, and watch him take a spin.
How to store: Keep in a cool, dry place until you're ready to settle in for a long, sweet citrus soak.
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric Acid
- Titanium Dioxide
- Sicilian Lemon Oil
- Lemon Myrtle Oil
- Litsea Cubeba Oil
- Water (Aqua)
- Cream of Tartar
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Coco Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Colour 45410:1
- Colour 14700