Let the bells ring out for Christmas and be ready to sleigh the day after you lay back and soak in red and blue swirls and softening water.
You'll love this if you like:
- Heady scents of orange and patchouli.
- Snowman Nose shower bomb, Milky Bath bubble bar or Karma perfume.
- Jingling all the way into a softening bath.
- Coarse sea salt softens the water leaving you with smooth, soothed skin.
- If you’re in need of some rejuvenation, Brazilian orange oil is an instant refresher.
- Rice starch is a traditional ingredient in Asian skincare due to its gently cleansing and soothing properties.
How to use: Get the bath running. When full, climb in, give your Jingle Bells a shake and drop it into the water. Lay back, relax, and watch as it turns the water lilac.
How to store: Keep in a cool, dry place until you're in need of a pick-me-up.
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric Acid
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Rice Starch
- Titanium Dioxide
- Brazilian Orange Oil
- Patchouli Oil
- Water (Aqua)
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Propylene Glycol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Colour 14700
- Colour 42090
- Colour 45410:1