Woooahhh there, hold your horses - If you thought this bath oil was a one-trick pony you better think again. Get giddy on the lingering scent that hangs in the air. Step out of the water, relaxed and ready to hit the hay.
You'll love this if you like:
- Fruity scents of Sicilian red mandarin oil.
- Rudolph bath bomb, Don't Let the Bells End amazeball, Cookie Dough body scrub.
- Silky soft skin.
- Sweet-scented almond oil smells warm and comforting.
- Say hello to hydration thanks to Fair Trade shea butter and apricot kernal oil.
- Mandarin and gardenia oils combine for a fresh, floral fragrance.
How to use: Run your bath, climb in and pop your bath oil in, letting it melt for a softening soak.
How to store: Keep in a cool, dry place until you're ready to soak in sweet, fruity, soft waters. Due to great ingredients that melt in warm temperatures, this product might melt when being shipped to warm climates.
This product melts in a warm bath so during hot spells it may start melting before it reaches your bathroom - You have been warmed!