Enjoy a luxurious lather all over your skin along with scents of warm fruit desserts and spiced cakes. This soap is a classy addition to any Christmas bath or shower.
You'll love this if you like:
- Sweet and spicy scents.
- Golden Pear body spray, Golden Pear bath bomb, or Golden Pear glow stick.
- Plastic-free body wash that adds a touch of class to bathtime.
- The crisp fragrance or Brazilian orange oil brightens skin and your mood.
- Emerge from the shower softened thanks to moisturising murumuru butter and delicately cleansing pear puree.
- Warming cardamom and sandalwood soothe and ground you.
How to use: Lather up your skin with this little number and rinse for smooth, soft skin.
How to store: Pop onto a soap dish on the bath or sink for a sophisticated soap for your guests to use over the festive season.
- Water (Aqua)
- Propylene Glycol
- Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Organic Castor Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Pear Puree
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Cardamom Oil
- Brazilian Orange Oil
- Sandalwood Oil (Fusanus spicatus)
- Murumuru Butter
- Almond Oil
- Organic Agave Syrup
- Titanium Dioxide
- Citric Acid
- Tin Oxide
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Colour 77491
- Colour 19140
- Colour 15510
- Colour 45410:1
- Fair Trade Whole Organic Clove
About 1 year ago
I remember buying a Golden Pear during Xmas of 2017 and feeling almost lucky as this little beauty sold out super quickly.
Quite simply, this soap smells absolutely divine.
Sweet, fruity and a tiny bit spicy, very reminiscent of stewed pears!
I found it best to half the soap for use which was made easy by the halves being held together by butters in the centre.
The only thing I noticed was that the bar shrunk rather quickly, but the pay off was feeling super moisturised and smelling delicious for a short while.
1 year ago
About 1 year ago
Tonight I have just given another of your soaps a 5 star review. I am sorry but this does not deserve a single star- total waste of money - would have been way over priced at half the expensive $14.00. Expensive, melts to nothing in a couple of days, and smells el cheapo. I had this posted to me. On receipt it didn't look like the lovely pix either - a lump of badly put together muddy orange, that then ran down the edge of my basin. Total waste of money.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated