Naked Body Conditioner
If you like a little stimulation in your shower, take this naked treat in with you for intense invigoration and seriously soft skin. It's self-emulsifying, which means that once mixed with water, the product creates a soft milk and feels like a cream on your skin.
- Fair Trade organic cocoa butter coats skin in serious moisture.
- Menthol crystals stimulate the skin, leaving a fresh and tingling feeling.
- Peppermint oil invigorates the skin and senses.
- This body conditioner has a palm-free formula. Let us know what you think at [email protected].
How to use: Massage over wet skin in the shower to create a creamy consistency to moisturise; then rinse off to feel soft and tingly.
How to store: Keep somewhere cool and dry before you use it and leave it somewhere to dry out in between uses. Due to great ingredients that melt at around body temperature, this product may melt when being shipped to warm climates.
- Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter
- Cupuaçu Butter
- Murumuru Butter
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (from Coconut Oil)
- Glyceryl stearate (from Olive Oil)
- Fair Trade Shea Butter
- Arrowroot Powder
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Menthol Crystals
- Peppermint Oil
- Spearmint Oil
- Grapefruit Oil
- Cassia Oil
- Water (Aqua)
- Guar Gum
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Colour 42090