Every ingredient of this facial soap bar is carefully selected for its gentleness on your skin. Wth chamomile, elderflower, and lavender; this is nature at its kindest. If you’re looking for a facial wash to soothe and calm sensitive skin, this is the cleanser for you.
- Calamine powder, which makes up about a quarter of the formula for this soap, gently cleanses the most delicate skin and soothes irritation.
- Chamomile blue oil is soothing and calming on your skin while aiding restful sleep.
- Tea tree oil is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic, helping to keep skin clean and spotless.
- Rose absolute helps to reduce redness and balance your skin.
How to use: Simply lather in your hands and massage over wet skin before rinsing away for a soothed, calm finish. Follow with other gently cleansing products such as Catastrophe Cosmetic fresh face mask and Full of Grace naked facial oil.
How to store: Keep on a soap dish or in a Lush tin to use again and again.
About 2 years ago
I have rosacea and oily t zone. This face wash is absolutely perfect for me as it calms my redness and dries up all the patches on my forehead and chest that are prone to acne and over producing oil. I love that I can just keep it in the shower and use it so easily every morning and night.
- Calamine Powder
- Propylene Glycol
- Chamomile and Elderflower decoction
- Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil
- Water (Aqua)
- Sodium Stearate
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Chamomile Blue Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Rose Absolute
- Sodium Chloride
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Tetrasodium Etidronate