Fresh Face Mask
It's the fennel countdown. When your skin needs a pick-me-up there's nothing better than this honey face mask with a herbal blend inspired by the Ayurveda healing system, designed to bring skin back to life. It's time to be brazen.
- Stimulating parsley and coriander help to cleanse skin.
- Warming fennel and ginger root stimulate, improving circulation and brightening skin tone.
- Enriching honey and enzymic fresh organic lime juice revitalise the skin and give you a radiant glow.
- Ground almond shells buff and polish your skin as you rinse this mask away and almond oil moisturises and softens.
How to use: Scoop out a generous amount and smooth over your skin. Leave for 10-15 minutes and rinse away with warm water to feel rejuvenated and refreshed. Why not use alongside other clarifying products such as Herbalism fresh cleanser, Breath of Fresh Air toner water, or Enzymion moisturiser.
How to store: Our Fresh Face Masks are made each week in our Lush Kitchens with a whole host of super fresh ingredients. To ensure the freshest mask possible, store in the fridge between uses and be sure to finish within 3 weeks.
About 1 year ago
This one gives your skin a good buff and leaves it silky smooth and moisturised . The scent is so refreshing . Sometimes I even use it as a foot scrub !
- Fresh Organic Lime Juice
- Sage, Rosemary and Juniperberry Infusion
- Fresh Fennel
- Almond Oil
- Bentone gel
- Silken Tofu
- Fresh Ginger Root
- Fresh Organic Parsley
- Fresh Organic Coriander
- Turmeric Powder
- Ground Cardamom
- Clove Bud Oil
- Ginger Oil
- Vetivert Oil
- Juniperberry Oil
- *Benzyl Salicylate
- *Benzyl Benzoate