A gentle face cream to replenish moisture without oiliness, leaving a matte finish. We use a whole fresh lemon in every pot to stop your skin looking shiny, popped in fresh papaya, and blended in light oils and cocoa butter. Fresh fruit contains enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids to remove dead skin cells and help to stimulate and brighten.
- Fresh Organic Lemon Infusion
- Fair Trade Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter
- Freshly Juiced Papaya
- Freshly Juiced Organic Lemon
- Organic Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil
- Organic Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil
- Tangerine Oil
- Lime Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
1 / 1 people found this helpful
About 1 year ago
ALRIGHT! I'm going to hit the nail on the head here and go with the cons first, as the product is my main focus not the packaging.
- PACKING WASTES SO MUCH PRODUCT! Because this product is very light and runny, a lot ends up on the lid, and then around the rim, and then on the outside of the pot when you close it. I have to transfer mine into a pump bottle otherwise I lose too much of what is an expensive product.
About 5 months ago
I recommend buying this facial moisturiser if you have oily skin. I was given a sample and ever since I used it my face has felt amazing, it feels clean and refreshing throughout the day. I’ve had 18 uses with the sample size, just one tap on your finger and its enough, so it’s worth the money!
1 month ago
About 1 month ago
Exactly what I expected! Really light but feeds your skin.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated