In a magical orchard far, far away, you may witness a curious phenomenon. Rainwater freezes around apples in ice-cold temperatures, and once the fruit falls through the bottom an ice sculpture is left behind like crystals hanging from the trees.
You'll love this if you like:
- Uplifting, mood-boosting scents.
- Once Upon a Time naked body lotion, So White bath bomb, Snowflake naked body lotion.
- Plastic-free body wash with a bit of sparkle.
- Restorative and soothing showers.
- A soap base with a fairytale cast of olive oil, cocoa butter and extra virgin coconut oil grant skin its greatest wish.
- Fresh apple juice helps to gently cleanse and exfoliate skin.
- Neroli oil helps to make you feel happy and content.
How to use: Lather up your skin with this little number and rinse for refreshed and smooth skin.
How to store: Pop onto a soap dish near your sink or shower for lathers whenever you need them.
- Water (Aqua)
- Propylene Glycol
- Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter
- Fair Trade Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Organic Castor Oil
- Fresh Apple Juice
- Bergamot Oil
- Brazilian Orange Oil
- Rose Absolute
- Orange Flower Absolute
- Neroli Oil
- Titanium Dioxide
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Tin Oxide
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Colour 42090