Dreaming Of Christmas
Everything is quiet in the land of Christmas - purple stars wink in and out of the night sky as sleepy eyes begin to flutter closed. Sink into soft slumbers with ease and delight in these soothing shower treats that calm and moisturise. Perfect for the sensitive type, or for those that just need a good night’s sleep!
They’ll love this if they like:
- Snuggling up with soft lavender, warming clove, and delicate chamomile.
- Soothing their skin under silky showers.
- Drifting off to a peaceful slumber.
Gifting all wrapped up:
- This gift wrap had been made from 100% recycled paper, and can be popped straight into the recycling bin when the festivities are over.
- Handmade ribbons adorn this gift, and can be reused over and over again.
- Not your average packaging peanuts - Bio-fill is made wheat and soy starch and can be popped in the compost to biodegrade.
How to use:
- Shower Gel: Head into the shower and wash across the body for supremely soothed skin.
- Shower Bomb: Hold the shower bomb under the running water and scoop up the foam as it expands. Use it to cleanse all over, going back for more until the bomb is all gone.
- Body Lotion: Scoop out a generous handful and glide all over the body before massaging into feel moisturised and soft.
How to store:
- Before placing under the tree, store this gift in a cool, dry place away from prying eyes. Once opened, keep all products away from moisture and heat.